July 13, 2009

Summer Fun

Those crazy Dryer Girls came down for another crazily short visit (Fri 12am - Sun 11pm :P ) but of course it was still tons of fun. This time Aunt Kim and Maggie came too to add to the fun!
I didn't have time to load up all kinds of pics but JUST for record, Aunt Kim is awesome at skiing!
Amie learning to ski... We should have gotten pictures of her up on the wakeboard!

Annie.... I'm jealous.

Maggie Liz...


Katie learned to ski and wakeboard within two days! Yahoo! :D


Katie.. lol..not shown are the pics I took soon afterword of her faallllinggg.... down into thhhee water.... :)
We had tons of fun on the waverunners. Above was the "sedate" group while Annie, Amie and I (Abby) took the other one out. I flipped it once and Amie twice (I think) sending all three girls into the water. Man! I don't think I've laughed so hard out there in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment