July 22, 2009

Driesenga Visit -- Long Over Due!





If this post were a library book, I'd be paying a big, fat fine right now! To be honest, I honestly was POSITIVE that I had posted this fun day on here but my mom recently pointed out that if I really had, it had disappeared!
The last week of June Dad, Me (Abby), Josiah, Brady, and Kayla, all rolled that 11hr drive up to MI. Dad the first night we arrived, we met up with our Driesenga cousins and Aunt Sandi at a local skate park and caught up on the last several years. It was lots fun..(of course)!!!!
After eating out with the Dryer cousins and Gramps and Gram Y., and stopping in to see Grandpa D.at his house, we spent the night at the nearby Best Western Hotel with a heated pool where the kids burnt off the rest of their energy. If that wasn't good enough, Aunt Sandi kindly offered to have us kids all over the next day while Daddy was in his meetings. We spent the day getting to know each other, hiking the nearby horse park and dog walking (which was maybe my favorite part!). It was such a wonderful day and it deserved to be posted promptly. Next time I'll do better! :)
Brady and Luke! Brave Boys...


Caleb being awesome...


*Brittany*


You should have seen this girl go on the rip-stick once she got started!

Zachery...on the right... :)

All of us...<*together*>

It was FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment