October 1, 2013

Jovial Beggars Costume Dance


These pictures are not really in order but it doesn't really matter...
Thanks to Caleb Royer and Alyssa for taking most of them!




Libby went as a civil war girl in a party dress.

Kayla went as a gypsy.

We had fun. :)

 Emily - Alyssa - Me.  

I went as a gypsy too... Actually... that's backwards.  -I- went as a gypsy, and Kayla went as one too. =)

Dancing --- We did the Virginia Reel TWICE! :) SO fun.



Josiah and his friend Jorin happened to both go as Dr. Who! 




Here's my whole costume...

Derek went as a Dutchman. :)  He took the shoes off to dance though.




After the dance, Emily, Alyssa and I all went to Wal-mart together to get a movie.  Something I've always wanted to do just for fun. ;)  We had quite a few people comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment